1. Kiyonna: This is regarded as the leading and most popular dress designers for the #PlusSizeWomen, with immense potential for customization and garments of very high qualities and most importantly within a very reasonable price. They use to provide classic and, at the same time, beautiful trendy silhouettes for their valued clientele worldwide. It is known for their best selling Lace dresses, including the scalloped Boudoir and Retro Glam. While Kiyonna selling their products, both offline and online, they know the fashion trends very well.
2. IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel: It may not be an exaggeration in mentioning that every #PlusSizeWoman should at least one IGIGI dress in her wardrobe, as this designer won the Readers’ Choice Award of About.com for Best Plus Size Designer in 2011. The dress, designs by the lead designer and founder of IGIGI, Yuliya Raquel are in a real sense the trendsetter, which provides the bigger size women the scope to indulge in high quality and super stylish garments.
3. Eliza Parker: This company is founded by Eliza Parker and recognized as one of the most potential designer and suppliers of plus size garments, which helps the bigger women to get the intended dresses, as per individual requirements. They have a fair good range of dresses, such as; Skirts, Tops and other relevant accessories and a very good collection of cocktail and evening dresses.
4. ASOS Curve: This particular company has a great presence in online shopping arena, thus quite familiar to potential buyers. They have a dedicated range of dresses for the plus size women, named Curve, which put them on the pool of frontrunners in this section.
5. Ulla Popken: The Company is having in their kitty, a number of excellent cocktail and evening dresses, which are having the prints and sparkles, ideal for the evening or cocktail party.