* Camisole: A camisole is perfect for the ones who are looking for comfort, which is understandable, considering you’ll have to spend almost the entire day in your wedding dress, which can get exhausting. For a super soft and comfortable feeling, we suggest that you try a silk and lace camisole in white.
* Shelf Bra: Lace shelf bras are one of the sexiest lingerie out there, known for its half coverage. Pair it with some matching lace boy shorts and you are good to go. Not only are they very delicate and elegant, but they are super flirty and fun.
* Baby doll: It essentially consists of two parts, a bottom and a top that is like a bra and an extended top combined. Baby doll lingerie is super comfortable and offer your chest full support, but we do not recommend them if you are wearing a firm fitting wedding gown, since the top is flared.
* Chemise: The thing about a chemise is that it is flattering for each and everybody type, especially for curvy women. It is slightly shorter than a night gown, and the straps can be adjusted according to comfort. They come in a wide range of fabrics and colours, and also a variety of fun and naughty combinations to choose from.
* Lace Teddy: As the name suggests, lace teddies are your ultimate comfort lingerie. They are like one piece swimsuits, but involve more lace. We suggest that you try them out with some matching garters for a sultry look.
* Corset: When it comes to shape wear, nothing can beat the traditional corset. They are a little on the heavier side and have lace tie ups at the back. Known for its prominent shape, it is your one-way trick to looking sexy, giving the illusion of a heavier bust by pushing your boobs together, as well as giving you and hourglass silhouette.
So, which one is your personal favorite plus sized lingerie for your wedding? Let us know in the comments sections below!